COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL
J Farley Contracts operatives all hold current ECS / CSCS qualifications and are DBS checked. Supervisory members of staff have PASMA and IPAF cards for the safe use of mobile scaffolding towers and mobile platforms respectively. We have been registered as NICEIC Approved Contractors (enrolment no. 024880) since 1997 and are recognised as NICEIC approved Domestic Installers, a scheme which has run since 2005. We are members of the government endorsed Trust Mark Scheme and have UKAS product certification 118.
JFC are proud members of the British Safety Council with an exemplary safety record and are members of Construction line and CHAS – both of which we feel are essential to ensure the wellbeing of both our engineers and our clients.
• Public and Product Liability
• Professional Indemnity
• Employers Liability
• Contractors Insurance
Details are available on request.
• All JFC operatives hold ECS/CSCS qualifications and DBS checked.
• Supervisors all have PASMA and IPAF cards for the safe use of mobile scaffolding and mobile platforms.
• JFC are NICEIC Approved Contractors and recognised as NICEIC
Approved Domestic Installers. They are government endorsed by
Trust Mark Scheme and have UKAS product certification of 118.
• JFC are proud members of the British Safety Council and members